IPCV Masters Program – Application is now open! January 11, 2022
The two-year Masters program in Image Processing and Computer Vision (IPCV) trains specialists in a field of increasing importance in our daily lives. Processing images and videos is essential in domains such as medicine, surveillance, industrial control, remote sensing, e-commerce, automation, etc. The IPCV programme offers extensive theoretical and practical knowledge to train highly-qualified graduates in this field.
You can learn about more specific details and meet former students talkin about real life experiences in our IPCV Masters Virtual Open Day 1 February, 4 PM CET.
The open day will be organized via Zoom, contact details will be sent out to registered participants.
Please register on the https://forms.office.com/r/hgZGpTNSbm website.
And some hard facts regarding the IPCV Masters Program:
• Duration: 2 years (120 ECTS)
• English-taught programme
• Erasmus Mundus quality
• All students follow the same curriculum and spend one semester at each university.
Three partner universities, with internationally recognized experience in these domains, have pooled their complementary expertise and developed this master course. The result is a high-quality English-taught triple Masters degree (120 ECTS) that is well recognized and adapted to the job market (read more about career perspectives).
• Semester 1: Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Budapest, Hungary (PPCU)
• Semester 2: Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain (UAM)
• Semester 3: University of Bordeaux, France (UBx)
• Semester 4: Internship in an academic laboratory or in industry