Full-time study programs
- Master programs in Computer Science Engineering & Info-Bionics Engineering
- Application requirements:
- BSc degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Engineering Information Technology etc.
- The diploma rating must be at least 'good' (over 70%).
- English language certificate (oral and written) - equivalent to B2 according to the CEFR or IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL of 90.
- The application procedure for MSc programs consists of the following two steps:
- Send the application documents (pdf) via e-mail to the International Relations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and transfer the application fee of EUR 100 to the bank account of the University.
- The application deadline is the 30th June; only complete application documents can be accepted. Students graduating in spring 2017 who are not able to send the BSc diploma by the end of June are kindly asked to notify the International Relations Office. After the evaluation of the documents received by the Admission Committee, the applicant will be informed via e-mail about the result. Upon the decision of the Admission Committee the applicant will be invited to take part in a Skype interview where he/she will be able to present himself/herself, his/her BSc thesis work, and previous studies.
- List of application documents see below
- Application form
- Application deadline: June 30, 2017
- Fees and costs
- Tuition fees
- Computer Science Engineering MSc program HUF 1 008 000 /semester
- Info-Bionics Engineering MSc program HUF 1 038 000 /semester
- + Application fee EUR 100 (non-refundable)
- Payment details
- Application requirements:
|Application form||Download template here|
|CV in English in the Europass CV format with photo||Download template here|
|Bachelor degree in original language and its notarized English translation||Bachelor degree or equivalent in science|
|Academic transcripts in original language and their notarized English translations||Should include all grades obtained during the 3-4 years of Bachelor and information about the grading scale.|
|Motivation letter||No more than two pages, typed with Times New Roman, 12 point size letters, written in English.|
|2 Recommendation letters||No more than two pages per reference letter, written in English, including the referees' signature, presenting on institutional headed paper and bearing an institutional stamp/seal.|
|English language proficiency||Certificate of the language centre testifying that the applicant's level of English is at least CEFR B2or IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL of 90 or, for those who studied in an Anglophone country, an official letter stating that the university studies were undertaken in English.|
|Copy of passport / ID card||Page(s) showing identification nr, photo, holder' name, citizenship and date of birth, date of issue and date of expiration, signature.|
|Application fee (non-refundable)||Proof of the 100 EUR application fee transfer|