Biodata Analysis postgraduate study program July 16, 2021
The curriculum of our groundbreaking new Biodata Analysis postgraduate study program has been designed in collaboration with Hiducator, a company specialized in delivering online courses in the field of bioinformatics. This fully online program provides additional knowledge in handling and evaluating biomolecular data, providing additional knowledge and specialized skills to graduates of our faculty, too. This two-semester study program covers aspects of biostatistics, sequence analysis, high-throughput analysis of genomic, proteomic and transcriptomic data, as well as phylogenetics and structural bioinformatics.
This unique study program provides practice-oriented and cutting-edge content, which – due to the fast development of the field – is also valuable for professionals with prior experience in molecular data analysis.
Due to the highly flexible online program structure, it is possible to complete it comfortably beside work and from anywhere in the world. Participants can get hands-on help from the lecturers on demand, which supports them in better understanding and accelerated development.
Benefits of the study program include:
- It provides up-to-date and readily applicable knowledge even for senior professionals
- With its transparent and flexible structure, the program is effectively manageable beside work, and can be followed from anywhere in the world
- Personal and daily contact with lecturers makes it possible to progress at a pace most convenient for the student
- The program includes a supervised project work so participants gain practice-oriented knowledge
- Lecturers are active researchers, who are up-to-date with the latest developments in the field, therefore students will acquire state-of-the-art skills and solutions
Tuition fee for the two-semester program is 2,000,000 HUF (appr. 5,600 €). (Participation costs can also be covered by the employer.) Application deadline is 31 July.
For further information, visit our website.