- We strongly suggest to make arrangements well before travelling to Budapest. Landlords often ask for a deposit beforehand. However, be careful to pay/transfer money and make sure the identity of the landlord(lady) is clear for you (ask for photocopy of ID or passport). There can be some false ads and addresses on the internet.
- 1. Flats and rooms to rent in the city
- You can rent an apartment or a flat in Budapest. It costs approximately HUF 80,000-100,000 or 250-300 Euros per month + utilities. You can reduce your costs if you share your flat with other students.
- For more information please visit the following websites:
- 2. Nearby private dormitory (we strongly recoommend it):
- 3. Hostels