Microelectronic Systems and Integrated Circuits
- Head of Laboratory: Prof. Ferenc KOVÁCS
- Member: Márton Áron GODA
- Application of advanced microelectronic technologies for measurements and analysis of biological and electronic research problems as:
- Evaluation of microwave and terahertz circuits incl. imaging,
- Integrated circuits for neural interfaces.
- The team is dealing with for a long time on the design and application of submicron integrated circuits especially on the fields related with hardly measured physical parameters by the recently available measuring capabilities. The work of the team is therefore particularly important at cases when special highly advanced integrated circuits should be designed for electronic units or subsystems with high level requirements