Open Day for Masters Programs
Embark on a virtual journey to discover the vibrant world of master's studies at the Faculty of Information Technology and Bionics, Pázmány Péter Catholic University! While nothing beats an in-person visit, our Online Open Day on February 20, 2024, from 3 pm to 4 pm (CET) is your ticket to exploring the excellence that awaits.
Secure your spot by filling in the registration form, and get ready to dive into a dynamic session that unveils the exceptional opportunities our master's programs offer. Join us, even from afar, and let the exploration begin! A few days before the event, you will receive information on how to join the session.
During the Online Open Day, we will give you an overview of the five master’s programmes run by the Faculty of Information Technology and Bionics:
- Bioinformatics MSc
- Computer Science Engineering MSc
- Info-Bionics Engineering MSc
- Medical Biotechnology MSc
- Quantum Engineering MSc
Although you can find detailed information about our master’s programmes on our website, the Online Open Day offers presentations on a wide range of topics:
- MSc programmes: content, research opportunities, laboratories, career opportunities;
- admission requirements and admissions procedure;
- finances: application fee, tuition fee and scholarship possibilities;
- living in Hungary;
- student support, mentoring system, university atmosphere;
- Q&A session to answer any further questions.
Don't miss your chance to see what Pázmány ITK has to offer and get a feel for your potential future university. Don't forget to register in advance. See you on February 20.